PS Audio P3 AC Power filter and Regenerator

-1st owner
-Aesthetic flaws on faceplate (I tipped over bronze statue that scraped the chassis above the LED screen - small marks on chassis to the right of LED from carrying in baggage - these flaws are very hard to see when you are more than 6-7 feet away tbh - the scratch blends into the look of the LED screen))
-Remote control is missing the back cover
-Selling as I am moving to a 220v home
-Ethernet Controls
-Including a .5m Signal Cable power cord

Asking $1400 shipped net total anywhere in the USA.
The smallest and most affordable of our personal power generating stations, the P3 produces pure, protected AC capable of powering any size high-end system. This state-of-the-art power center offers fully regenerated power for all sources and smaller power amplifiers along with a high current filtered output that can drive even the largest power amplifiers made.

From the biggest power amplifiers to the smallest pieces of source equipment, this combination of regenerated AC coupled with a high current unrestricted filtered zone will work magic on your system’s performance.

With your system powered directly from the output of the P3, dynamics and openness are unquestioned.

thanks!

PCS7NjOm.jpg
c9bfGoNm.jpg
Fmh6Rsnl.jpg
yrPEe05l.jpg
pLq2yudl.jpg
tfl8a4Hl.jpg
u5dfqDhl.jpg
Lo8uaTtl.jpg

For Sale 2019:
Tortuga Audio LDR passive preamp
Decware EL34 amp
Allnic H-1201 phono
Zu Union Cubes
iFi iDSD DAC, .5m UBS, iFI Gemini cable, Oyaide Tunami XLR 1.3M, Oyaide Tunami Speaker wire 1.5M, Beyerdynamic DT1990 headphones, PS Audio P3 power center

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,424
    Nice!
    Those damn bronze statues... get'cha every time.
    I disabled signatures.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,089
    PS audio may be able to provide a new faceplate for that.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    If this was Black I would probably jump
    GLWTS
  • doctorcilantro
    doctorcilantro Posts: 2,028
    Thanks, not sure if the faceplate can be replaced. It's a full unified chassis it seems....
    For Sale 2019:
    Decware EL34 amp
    Allnic H-1201 phono
    Zu Union Cubes
    iFi iDSD DAC, .5m UBS, iFI Gemini cable, Oyaide Tunami XLR 1.3M, Oyaide Tunami Speaker wire 1.5M, Beyerdynamic DT1990 headphones, PS Audio P3 power center

• jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,000
    joecoulson wrote: »
    If this was Black I would probably jump
    GLWTS
    Joe, you pay for this, and I'll give you my black PSA PowerPlay IPC-9000 :)
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • nooshinjohn
    edited April 2019
    Thanks, not sure if the faceplate can be replaced. It's a full unified chassis it seems....

You could just give them a call and ask...
    **EDIT**Just got off the phone with them... they trashed all the old parts for this unit when they moved buildings, so no cosmetic parts are available for it any longer.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981

You could just give them a call and ask...
    **EDIT**Just got off the phone with them... they trashed all the old parts for this unit when they moved buildings, so no cosmetic parts are available for it any longer.

Trash OEM parts? Rarely a wise decision.
  • nooshinjohn
    It likely wasn't a large amount... can't expect them to foresee the damage caused by a bronze statue. :p

• dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Bronze statute foreseen or not, rarely a wise move to throw away new inventory. I'm surprised PS Audio would do that, as their customer support is really good. Imagine how incensed we would be to find out Polk had trashed a bunch of passive radiators for SRS 2.3's ...
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    My cabinet touch up guy could wax burn in and touch that up in a jif
  • doctorcilantro
    doctorcilantro Posts: 2,028
    I hate that statue, whatever the f$#@ it's made of.
    For Sale 2019:
    Decware EL34 amp
    Allnic H-1201 phono
    Zu Union Cubes