Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 TV Tuner

Options
EndersShadow
EndersShadow Posts: 17,551
edited March 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I have a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 for sale. I do have the remote and IR sensors (not pictured). I can package it with the computer parts I have for sale.

Asking 25 (plus shipping). Open to offers....

01fkj8vym9wp.jpeg
jbwbkfn1l27q.jpeg
k9s951ddzls5.jpeg
8s676dqwb4jn.jpeg
lncyu6v8rnrw.jpeg

Specs below:
Dual Tuners
ATSC / ClearQAM / NTSC
MCE Remote Included
Video Encoding
Hardware Encoding

PCI-Express x1
Low Profile Ready
FM Tuner
Video Format: MPEG-2(DVD)/MPEG-1(VCD)
Ports In: Antenna / Cable TV input
FM Radio input
S-Video / Composite input
Remote Control Receiver input

System Requirements
Processor requirements: 2.2 GHz P4 or equivalent (minimum) required for displaying ATSC high definition TV on your PC screen
Microsoft Windows 8, 7 or Vista Premium or Ultimate with Media Center (32 or 64-bit) or Windows XP.
Available PCIe X1 or X8 slot
Graphics with 64 MB memory (or greater)
Sound card
CD reader for software installation

Processor
2.2 GHz P4 or equivalent
Graphics with 64 MB memory (or greater)
Available PCIe X1 or X8 slot
Operating Systems Supported
Microsoft Windows 8, 7 or Vista Premium or Ultimate with Media Center (32 or 64-bit) or Windows XP.

Features
WinTV-HVR-2250 has these great features on one half height PCIe board:
- Dual tuner TV board for your PC
- Windows Media Center compatible. Now supports Windows 7 and Windows 8 (with Media Center add on).
- Single slot PCI Express (PCIe) X1 board, half height.

ATSC over-the-air digital TV features:
- Dual ATSC over-the-air digital TV tuners. Supports all ATSC formats, up to the highest definition 1080i format.
- Watch one ATSC digital TV program while recording another ATSC program to your PC's hard disk using high quality MPEG-2. TV recordings will typically consume 5 GB of disk space per hour for ATSC high definition.
- Built-in antenna splitter allows you to make one connection to an ATSC antenna but watch and record up to 2 channels.

Clear QAM digital cable TV features:
- Dual clear QAM digital cable TV receivers. Watch one clear QAM digital cable TV program while recording another clear QAM program to your PC's hard disk using high quality MPEG-2.
- Built-in cable TV splitter allows you to make one connection to cable TV but watch and record 2 TV programs at the same time.
- Note: to receive clear QAM digital cable TV, you need to use either Windows 7 Media Center or the Hauppauge WinTV v7 application.
- Note: not all cable TV networks send clear QAM channels. Please check with your local cable operator for the availability of clear QAM digital cable TV.

Two analog tuners and hardware encoders:
- Dual built-in high quality hardware MPEG-2 encoders, so your PC continues to run at full speed while watching, pausing and recording analog cable TV
- Dual 125 channel cable ready TV tuners built-in. With dbx-TV stereo decoder, for great TV sound.
- Built-in cable TV splitter allows you to make one connection to cable TV but watch and record 2 TV programs at the same time.
- Composite/S-Video and audio inputs, for cable or satellite set top boxes or VCRs.

Package Contents
Model 01213: WinTV-HVR-2250(WinTV-HVR-2255) Media Center Kit: includes a Media Center certified remote control transmitter, an IR remote control receiver/blaster cable, an A/V breakout cable for the primary A/V input, anauxiliary A/V panel and cable to add a second set of audio/video inputs, and an IR transmitter cable to control a second set top box thorugh the auxiliary A/V panel
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 8,015
    Options
    Is there a price in that massive listing 😂?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,551
    Options
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    Is there a price in that massive listing 😂?

fixed that lol.....

I posted these on CL first....... and just copied here
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)