Keep getting pushed off by customer service need help please

Options
Hi purchased my magnifi max sound bar back in mid October. Beginning of November I started having major issues with crackling and popping from the subwoofer and rear speakers. I started a incident report in the beginning of November to get the sound bar replaced because he said it sounded like an issue with the receiver. Long story short it's now 5 months later and I've made 6 phone calls into customer service and keep getting told dates that I'm going to receive the product and then never comes on that date. When I call back to check they then give me a nother ballpark that it's due in. I have a soundbar that's pretty much unusable because of all the static noise that it makes and a manufacturer who doesn't know when they're product is due in stock and can't give me a actual ETA as to when all receive my replacement. I have no idea what to do short of contacting the attorney general's office. Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    edited March 2019
    Options
    DaveHo wrote: »

I second the idea of putting him ^^ in the thread so he'll see it, but also note that he has not been on the Forum since March 7th. Now that Ken Swauger is no longer the mod (even he hasn't been on since Feb 28), it would be nice if there was another person to contact. IMHO.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind.....
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello @maniplex,

Please send me a direct message and I will discuss with the Customer Service Team and see what the issue is with waiting on the product.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    @KenCustomerService can he send a PM with less than 10 posts? Used to you couldn't, not sure about now...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @rooftop59 I sent him a message.