Free ZVOX sound box thingy

Options
F1nut
F1nut Posts: 49,794
I bought this for my father a few years ago to use with a TV in his kitchen. He's no longer using it, so maybe you or someone you know would like it. It's good for those with trouble hearing.

Pick up only in the Baltimore-Washington, N. Virginia, Southern PA area.

denmstqxzy8q.jpg
wwwhe8cjbb1m.jpg
Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    Very cool of you @F1nut! Those have really good reviews, I am sure it will be really useful for someone.
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • halen
    halen Posts: 677
    Options
    ZVOX is top notch. I would recommend them over almost anything, I do own ZVOX as well.

Great give away holy Sheeeet.

halen
  • F1nut
    Options
    Did I mention this is FREE?

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• kn505
    kn505 Posts: 380
    Options
    The Mrs, and maybe I, can benefit from this box. If you are willing to ship, I will pick up the cost.
    Thanks.
  • CGTIII
    CGTIII Posts: 1,027
    Options
    Just picked up two model 330s for octogenarian clients' TVs. Good stuff.
    Expect that there will be bumps in the road. Choose to not let them rattle you.

Polk - Monitor 10As, SDA 2Bs, LSi9s, White RTi4s, S4s, M3s, various centers.
    Boston - CR7, CR6s, CR4s.
    Subs - M&K V4, M&K VX-7B, JBL SUB150P, Jamo Sub 250, and others.
    ​Thompson Adventures, Inc.
  • F1nut
    Options
    kn505 wrote: »
    The Mrs, and maybe I, can benefit from this box. If you are willing to ship, I will pick up the cost.
    Thanks.

I do not have a box to ship it in.

President of Club Polk

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    edited March 2019
    Options
    https://hifiheaven.net/shop/ZVOX-Audio-SoundBase-555?language=en&currency=USD&gclid=CjwKCAjwmq3kBRB_EiwAJkNDp_Be2cD8kBUowQ2LtsZikRAxV3DykXWy7izHXLVOCVtk-T2G5rMvrxoCX74QAvD_BwE
    This is for the new 555 model we own an older 555 model that has a 75 watt amp pushing a few drivers and two sub woofers ours even has a sub out should you want to add a standalone subwoofer to the mix, these have accuphase which puts some sounds to the left and right, above and behind the front soundstage the 555 and the 580 are the big ones and fill a large bedroom easily. I'm not sure how that 220 sounds but have heard the 330 ones and they sound great. I'm sure this 220 will enhance the sound of any tv you set on top of it. Someone that lives close to Jesse should take advantage of this generous offer.
    d8qu6j1ddpg8.jpg
    The grandson is over watching the original IT, we also have a 4K Sony and a PS4 Pro hooked up to it, great for gaming this gets loud and sounds good doing so. Someone should grab that zvox if your close by.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • shawn474
    shawn474 Posts: 3,047
    Options
    Jesse,
    If this is still available I could put it to use for my father in law. Long story short.....had neck fusion the week before Christmas. Decided to get on the roof to remove Xmas lights after New Years and fell off onto the driveway. Having a rough recovery but thankfully will get better with time. But for some reason his hearing is off and they don’t know if it will return. Maybe this could help?

Take care,
    Shawn
    Shawn
    AVR: Marantz SR-5011
    Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
    Front: Polk LsiM703
    Rear: LSI fx
    Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
    Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
    DVD Player: Sony PS4