Wants JavaScript Enabled?

I tried to "like" a post this noon today on a Window 7 PC and received this screen. Tonight I tried the same thing on a separate PC (at different home, but still my PC) using Windows 10 and received the same screen. Any suggestions? Thank you.52e6om53hulj.jpg

Comments

• aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,096
    Using IE 11 on both PC's. I checked internet option security tab custom settings and all scripts are checked enabled.
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    IE is officially not supported by Microsoft anymore. Could be part of the problem, I’d say either choose the option to reset your browser settings to default or download Edge/Chrome/Firefox
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • aprazer402
    I just opened Edge on the PC with Windows 10 and the like function worked fine. Both of the PC's were each able to "like" a post yesterday but today neither did. Still strange, what's the issue with this? No changes were made to either PC since yesterday.
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,451
    Its all screwed up
    Randy/Maine
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    aprazer402 wrote: »
    I just opened Edge on the PC with Windows 10 and the like function worked fine. Both of the PC's were each able to "like" a post yesterday but today neither did. Still strange, what's the issue with this? No changes were made to either PC since yesterday.

If you find a way around it I usually don't ask why unless I need to know. Technology has a mind of it's own.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • aprazer402
    I downloaded Chrome on the Win 7 PC at my home office, I'll use it for the forum. I will use MS Edge at the other house on the Win 10 PC . I have several clients that insist on connecting via IE 11 only.
  • boston1450
    if i hit LIKE button. Permission Problem comes up....If i try to go Full Site it goes to someother stupid thing....This svcks. Before they changed over to Vanilla i never had issues like this
    Randy/Maine
  • boston1450
    It says "something has gone wrong" ... well No Fvcking Shat
    Randy/Maine