Help with a receiver for my RTA 11 series speakers

Dear members,
New to this forum. I am looking to upgrade a receiver for my RTA 11 big boys. (front speakers). I currently use SONY STR-DE series receiver. I am a die-hard Costco fan, I see a Yamaha TSR-7850 for $489 to set up in my 22x20 basement.
I am planning on getting a CSiA6 centre channel and a Polk PSW 505. I deeply appreciate your thoughts. It's been a long time since I followed Receivers after getting a BOSE and Onkyo system for my other TVs.

Comments

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,557
    You'll need more than that has to offer.....
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 5,871
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • MilitoMilito Posts: 362
    edited February 28
    Also skip on the PSW 505. I had one and wouldn't waste my money on it.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Outlaw 5000, VTF-2 MK5, Signature S55, S30, Sony BPD-S3200, Technics PD867, Audio-Technica AT-LP60, AudioQuest Type 4 Speaker Cable, AudioQuest Black Mamba II Interconnects, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Cullen Gold Power Cable, Sony 65" 900F.
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,379
    What's the goal with this system?
  • deronb1deronb1 Posts: 4,487
    Get the 7810. It has 7.2 preouts so you can add external amplification.