FS: NetGear AC 1750 wireless router

Options
polrbehr
polrbehr Posts: 2,826
edited February 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
So awhile back I posted about having problems with my network, and ended up buying a new AC3200 because I thought my 1750 was SNAFU'd. Well, it turned out it was the modem Optimum supplied, and not the router at all. Well, with the hectic time of the holidays, then my bathrooms being ripped out, I plain forgot about returning the 3200, so it's staying put.

But the router is just fine, I have since tested it and it performs as it should. Since I don't need both, I'm offering the AC1750 here for $75 shipped CONUS. It was purchased new in 8/17 at Best Buy, and I'll even honor the warranty left on it (2 years) until August 2019.

I accept PayPal (gift please) or personal checks/MOs if you've been around awhile, though I would prefer to get the envelope before shipping ;) . This is my first sale, so I guess if you're interested post here first? Easier than trying to keep track of PMs. Thanks for looking!
So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/

Comments