5 months broken soundbar still no replacment

maniplex
maniplex Posts: 2
edited February 2019 in Customer Service
I called customer service back in October after having my soundbar for about a month. Having issues with a really loud popping and crackling noise seems like the transmitter was broken on the soundbar itself going to the subwoofer and the rear speakers. They said they would send me one out to replace it. Called back in December and they said they never received the serial number from me so I gave it to them and the gentleman told me it should be in around the beginning or middle of January. Called again at the beginning of February and they said they still didn't have the serial number for my product and when I gave it to them yet again they're now saying it's another month to month and a half to get the product. what really makes me upset is when I go on their website it shows that it's available to get right away from them. Sounds like I keep getting the runaround and now 5 months later still have a soundbar that doesn't work properly. Needless to say I'm about to take action with the attorney general in the state if I can't get a resolution in the next week or so

Comments