broken speakers need help

Options
Hi, I am new here and looking to get some help. I have 2 pair of monitor 40 and 1 of them were broken and need to know how can I fix it. The front panel were the speakers and tweeter are mounted, the entire frame fall out from the box itself and there are some cracks on some of the coners, I can put back inside but i do not know if there is something i can do to fix it. thanks in advance

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    Some pictures would be helpful.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    I take it the speaker was dropped.

The front bezel was glued in place originally. You can use Liquid Nails or any construction adhesive to glue it back on.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• hcch
    hcch Posts: 3
    Options
    thanks for the recomendation, I did hooked up and seems to be sounding just fine. It is a shame the speaker was perfect