Nice Marantz BD 8002 BluRay player TOL flagship model.

Options
Need to trim the herd so I am selling my Marantz BD 8002 Blu Ray player. It plays almost everything. This was the flagship model for Marantz several years ago and sold for $2000 new. It is built like a tank 22lbs with a double top cover and triple bottom and high quality parts are used throughout. Details below. It is pretty much the twin to the Denon 3800 but with a little more sparkle and dynamics to the sound Marantz style Makes a really good CD player also. Everything works as it should and it is nice shape but there are a couple of small dips on the top cover and a couple of slight marks on the top edge. Looks very sharp overall. I do not have the remote but my Harmony 350 ran it no problem NOT included. Includes cppy of the manual and power cord Asking only $195. Would have to spend twice that much on a CD player and still not equal the sound of this unit not to mention all the other discs it will play. Thanks

Product Highlights:

plays Blu-ray high-definition discs (selectable output resolution: 720p/1080i/1080p signals available through HDMI output; 720p/1080i signals available through HDMI or component video)
plays BD-ROM, and BD-R & BD-RE
plays DVD-Video, DVD-R & DVD-RW, and DivX (v6.0) discs
plays CD, audio CD-R & CD-RW, and MP3 & WMA CDs
plays digital photo CDs (JPEG)
selectable 720p/1080i/1080p video upconversion for DVD (upconverted video available through HDMI output only)
supports Blu-ray Disc Final Standard Profile (Profile 1 Version 1.1) for added bonus features with compatible discs
built-in audio decoding for Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
up to 7.1-channel uncompressed PCM output via HDMI
bitstream audio output via HDMI for Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, and DTS-HD Master Audio
BD-Java interactive capability
HDMI digital output (combines video and multichannel audio with HDCP copy protection)
HDMI version 1.3a with Deep Color support
1 set of A/V outputs (composite video, S-video, and HDMI)
480i/480p component video outputs (RCA/BNC)
stereo and 7.1-channel audio outputs
coaxial and optical digital audio outputs
SD memory card slot
RS-232C port for third party controllers
IR input and output for remote repeater systems
detachable power cord
rigid construction with dual-layered top shields and triple-layered bottom shields
newly designed disc mechanism protects against magnetic influences, dust, and external vibration
aluminum front panel
remote control
297MHz/12-bit video digital-to-analog converter
192kHz/24-bit audio digital-to-analog converter
17-3/8"W x 5-9/16"H x 17-1/8"D
ef9kyahip67y.jpg
p40sewrle3gd.jpg
5rn8d0uw1msm.jpg
rkvaln302sfl.jpg
6bdnw0bgjr2c.jpg
fcchv1zr9xr4.jpg