Food humor...

Options
2»

Comments

• shack
    shack Posts: 11,154
    Options
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Daggum.....blast from the past. The Shackdaddy is back!

Tom
    Willow wrote: »
    Whichever, still nice to see you're around.

Thanks for noticing!

upc8a9bhblj1.jpg

"Just because you’re offended doesn’t mean you’re right." - Ricky Gervais

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    shack wrote: »
    steveinaz wrote: »
    I think I sold you that CA like 12-13 years ago?

Even more...December 2003. Damn...I'm getting old!!!

Whattaya mean "getting"? :p
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • teekay0007
    teekay0007 Posts: 2,289
    Options
    FestYboy wrote: »

Nice NADs... :*

That’s what she said! :o
  • cfrizz
    cfrizz Posts: 13,415
    Options
    Great to see you Shack, is your daughter still running all over the world??
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 channel 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony XBR-49X800E TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Polk ES30 Center Channel, Polk S15 Surround Speakers SVS SB12-NSD x2
  • shack
    Options
    cfrizz wrote: »
    Great to see you Shack, is your daughter still running all over the world??

Sorta. She got married...which came with two step kids...and she just had a baby girl 9 months ago. However...even though her new husband had never been out of the US...she took him to Peru and the Amazon for their honeymoon. So she is still traveling...just on hold for now. Thanks for asking.

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." - Stuart Chase

"Consistency requires you to be as ignorant today as you were a year ago." - Bernard Berenson
  • SCompRacer
    SCompRacer Posts: 8,352
    Options
    15dkgm74ld9m.png
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    3agz229g6761.png
    Salk SoundScape 8's * Audio Research Reference 3 * Bottlehead Eros Phono * Park's Audio Budgie SUT * Krell KSA-250 * Harmonic Technology Pro 9+ * Signature Series Sonore Music Server w/Deux PS * Roon * Gustard R26 DAC / Singxer SU-6 DDC * Heavy Plinth Lenco L75 Idler Drive * AA MG-1 Linear Air Bearing Arm * AT33PTG/II & Denon 103R * Richard Gray 600S * NHT B-12d subs * GIK Acoustic Treatments * Sennheiser HD650 *
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Shack Daddy! Welcome back.

The rest of y'all can kiss my patootie.... :*<3
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    Hey Russ, you weren't in Indiana today were you?
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,679
    Options
    oldrocker wrote: »
    Hey Russ, you weren't in Indiana today were you?

Indiana wants him. Lord, he can't go back there. :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZL_tZxyBDo
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    Was at PF on the treadmill, saw a bucket truck in a neighboring parking lot with a guy fixing a light.

I thought no way it's him.

Time I got done, he was gone and dammit and I had something really funny to shout out.... >:)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    Ha! Not me. I'll be there next week though. We have about 12 crews there that do repair and install for Duke.
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    cj11m3syfj9a.png
  • SCompRacer
    Options
    yzdpsampr0m6.png
  • shack
    Options
    qj5h4mtxqojm.jpg

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,079
    Options
    Nice to see you posting Shack

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!