Can you help me

My soundbar works great, woofer does not. Solid green light tells me they are connected but no woofer sound.

Answers

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    Hello,
    Can you tell me which soundbar you have?
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • DanomyteDanomyte Posts: 3
    Polk surroundbar 3000
  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    Thanks, I'll try and find out something for you.
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • DanomyteDanomyte Posts: 3
    Soundbar works great, woofer is supposed to connect wireless. Solid green light means it's connected so I'm assuming they are in sync. No sound from sub, polks remote doesn't work for sub but works sound bar and for all other functions. They are on the same channel, I've tried switching channels, used all 3 sources,(tv,cell aux, microphone) no sub, took speaker and control panel out to inspect, and nothing looks disconnected or disarray, put right back together, still no sub, just sound bar