Where did my FS issues thread go?

Options
I started a thread discussing issues with the FS section.... where did it go?
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,608
    Options
    If you have to ask...
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    Options
    There was nothing in the thread to warrant it getting tossed last I looked.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Clipdat
    Options
    It escalated quickly into off topic exchanges.

We can continue to discuss the logistics of the FS subforum here if you'd like.

I remember you used to have to be logged in to view it, in pre-vanilla days.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,101
    edited February 2019
    Options
    If it went off topic, it should have been cleaned up, not flushed.

Ridiculous.

• Clipdat
    Options
    Sometimes it's easier to just toss the whole lot rather than pick out the pieces!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,805
    Options
    Vanilla is not capable of blocking people from seeing the FM until they have a certain number of posts like vBulletin could.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• motorhead43026
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Sometimes it's easier to just toss the whole lot rather than pick out the pieces!

Agree, it is like picking corn out of a t-u-r-d.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    A thread was eliminated and I wasn't involved? wow!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,959
    Options
    Its the equivalent of some public school districts...one kid acts up, and the whole class has to put their heads down on their desk for a timeout. Where did that put your heads down thing originate I wonder?