I have a yamaha nr301 reciever with with klipsch bookshelf speakers .

Options
small manhattan studio the old p hase lineaer 400 wityh 150 forbthenrear infinity towers dont cut it. So miniturization I was nin best buy today and I asked if there was a speaker that could be wired to the b speaker outputs to capture some of that lost sound it isn a nr301n not an home theatre just a basic reciever amp .with a and b speakern outputs the bsalesman ntold memnit could be wired in to theb b speaker out .

Answers

• sbb2112
    sbb2112 Posts: 134
    Options
    That was painful to read. Wrh?
    Main System
    Marantz AV8802A PrePro
    Marantz MM7025 Amp rear surrounds
    McIntosh MC7205 Amp center, ceiling and mid surrounds
    McIntosh MC300 Amp front mains
    Oppo 203 Bluray
    Polk SDA-SRS with VR3 monastery crossovers
    Polk FX1000 Mid surrounds
    Klipsch RP-440C Center channel
    Klipsch RP-15M Rear surrounds
    SVS prime elevation ceiling surrounds
    Rythmik F15HP sub
    Samsung 8500 curved screen 65" LED 4K
    Mac Mini Server

Office System
    Musical Fidelity M6s dac/preamp
    Oppo 103D Bluray
    Polk SDA-SRS 2
    Parasound HCA-1500A
    Polk PSW 650 sub
    Microrendu
    Roku Ultra
    Mac Mini Server
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
    Options
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • TennMan
    TennMan Posts: 1,264
    Options
    medic4459 wrote: »
    small manhattan studio the old p hase lineaer 400 wityh 150 forbthenrear infinity towers dont cut it. So miniturization I was nin best buy today and I asked if there was a speaker that could be wired to the b speaker outputs to capture some of that lost sound it isn a nr301n not an home theatre just a basic reciever amp .with a and b speakern outputs the bsalesman ntold memnit could be wired in to theb b speaker out .

Weclome! I agree with you. I think you should use the phaser you have in your tower to miniaturize Best Buy today and then tell Memnit you will do the same wityh him if he doesn't make your speakerns capture some of that lost sound. You deserve to get what you peed for.

• SDA 2BTL · Sonicaps · Mills resistors · RDO-198s · New gaskets · H-nuts · Erse inductors · BH5 · Dynamat
    • Crossover upgrades by westmassguy
    • Marantz 1504 AVR (front speaker pre-outs to Adcom 555)
    • Adcom GFA-555 amp · Upgrades & speaker protection added by OldmanSRS
    • Pioneer DV-610AV DVD/CD player
    • SDA CRS+ · Hidden away in the closet