Cough

Comments

• Hooray!
    Living Room
    Parasound HINT 6, Yamaha Aventage RX-A 1060, Yamaha BD-S681, Cambridge Audio Azur 851N, Polk S60, Polk S30, Samsung 60" LED

Office
    Cambridge Audio 851A, Auralic Aries Mini, LSiM 703s

Douglas Connection ICs and Cables
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    edited February 2019
    Huh! You dragged that coffin all the way to France and back!? That picture must have the "daylight effect" added to it. It looks like it actually is day. Something wrong there..... Actually, I have heard there is an abundance of vampires in France, so you probably just borrowed one of theirs........Or maybe just built your own. After all you work with wood, right?

Happy you are back on the forum Jesse. Now we can actually read your good advice.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited February 2019
    @F1nut

Lies. We all know you were in DC. The gov shutdown was just their cover for being to scared of you to be in the city :tongue:
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066
    edited February 2019
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    I bought the whole display...nice going F1 and Ken.
    If this doesn't work, i'm going to give the forum a diesel bath...

55d4ce8cfe4c28013d43333138c2eca1.jpg
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    We have achieved normality. I repeat, we have achieved normality. Anything you can't deal with now, is your own problem.
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    You finally done cleaning your vinyl collection?

Welcome back!
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • FInut
    FInut Posts: 4
    Welcome back First F1nut. There can be only one.
    This job was too hard, anyway, and these people are weird.
    Political Correctness.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk, Beaches!
    MIT fo' lyfe
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,636
    My SDA's just sound better when you're unexcommunicated.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • I can now eat vast quantities of cheese without having to worry about uncomfortable blockages.
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Night after night, through the cold month of January, @F1nut emerged from his dank lair and prowled the back streets and alleys, searching, hoping upon hope to find, black paint.

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,309
    What happens next, Doc?!? Tell us! Tell us!!!
    I disabled signatures.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Whoever that guy with glasses is in that pic has a magnificent coffee!
  • lightman1 wrote: »
    Whoever that guy with glasses is in that pic has a magnificent coffee!

It's just Warren Oats when he got caught in a radioactive rainstorm without his lead umbrella.

1964-The Outer Limits-The Mutant

7mizryfpzr05.png
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    You mean his avatar? ;)

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • deronb1
    Derm wrote: »
    Welcome back Jesse and Ken. You were missed.

o0h5vuhemd1t.jpeg

Not the place Derm. 48 posts? Really?
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    edited February 2019
    It's... @F1nut v2.0

New!
    Improved!
    Family Friendly!

Sort of like Little Alex after treatment via the Ludovico Technique in A Clockwork Orange... or R.P. McMurphy in the penultimate scene of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. :|
  • deronb1
    F1nut wrote: »
    deronb1 wrote: »

o0h5vuhemd1t.jpeg

Hello,

Are you feeling offended? If so, why?

We hope the rest of your evening is less stressful and that you get a good night's sleep.

Regards,
    Mr. & Mrs. F1nut

Not offended, just disappointed. Do you have any cable risers left? Lol
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711

o0h5vuhemd1t.jpeg

Hello,

We hope the rest of your evening is less stressful and that you get a good night's sleep.

Regards,
    Mr. & Mrs. F1nut

Not offended, just disappointed. Do you have any cable risers left? Lol

I have the raw materials, just need to put them together. I'll likely start a thread when they're done. How many are you looking for?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• deronb1
    Well, as many that will make a difference, so....0. Have a nice evening "nut"
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    I have his cable elevators on my power cords. Not sure if there is an audible improvement, but it certainly looks better than having the power cords lying on the floor. I just wish they were a bit bigger since the power cords have a large diameter.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • deronb1
    BlueFox wrote: »
    I have his cable elevators on my power cords. Not sure if there is an audible improvement, but it certainly looks better than having the power cords lying on the floor. I just wish they were a bit bigger since the power cords have a large diameter.

Cool. Im being a dick and am sure they are of quality. Ive no need as i cant see my cables.
  • F1nut
    Well, as many that will make a difference, so....0. Have a nice evening "nut"

Hello,

I never said they make a difference. In fact, I clearly stated that I was not claiming any such thing.

Thanks for your interest anyway and also for your well wishes. Unfortunately, I do have agree with your self assessment.

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    BlueFox wrote: »

The current version has a 7/8" opening. I believe your power cords are 1" in diameter. With that in mind I'm looking to have future lifters with a 1" opening.

President of Club Polk

• FInut
    FInut Posts: 4

o0h5vuhemd1t.jpeg

Hello,

Regards,
    Mr. & Mrs. F1nut

Whaaat the deuce is this, brother?!?
    Move aside, you are not well.

Pilot! Turn this plane around.
    No, we will not be returning to the Villa just yet.
    Political Correctness.........defined

President of Club Polk, Beaches!
    MIT fo' lyfe
  • deronb1
    Thanks Jessie. Good to have ya back! ;)