Does anyone like or use the Bluejeans silver clad IC's on Amazon?

I don't see them on the BJC site. If you use them where do they work for you?

Comments

• afterburntafterburnt Posts: 5,502
    That's a resounding "NO!"
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,837
    Did you know that your signature contains approximately 392 words?
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,380
    Clipdat wrote: »

Yet his comments are of the 2 to 3 word variety. :|
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SRS 2, SDA 2B, SDA II,SDA 1C, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11TL, RTA 8TL, RTA 8T, LSI9 Ebony, LSI7 EBONY, LSI7 CHERRY, LSIC, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
    Clipdat wrote: »

I thought I turned that off?
    I don't see it on the full site. At least I can't see it, it's insufferable!
  • cfrizzcfrizz Posts: 13,351
    edited February 5
    I use BJCs in my system, but I bought them directly from BJC. They go on and off very easily and get the job done.

Actually, I should say I used to use them. I only have one set in use now since most of my system is handled by HDMI cables now.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 ch. 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers
    I turned it on did it change?
    @cfrizz I am talking about the silver clad that appear to be only on Amazon. They are unusual in that they're bonded in pairs. Have you used these they have a shiny gray jacket?
    Ahh, nope never used those. And you still have a very long signature.
    Marantz AV-7705 PrePro, Classé 5 ch. 200wpc Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers
  • displaynamedisplayname Posts: 251
    I didn't even know such a cable existed. But I've been happy with my normal BJC for the past couple years.
    Analog: MoFi MasterTracker > MoFi UltraDeck > Sutherland 20/20
    Digital: Sony CDP-CE375 / Streaming > Cambridge CXN v2
    MastersounD Dueventi > JBL Studio 580 or Arcam rHead > Hifiman HE4XX
    Discogs
    I have been using them with my 707's and they did improve their excessively laid back sound particularly with my TT. The biggest improvement was "Ben's IC's" that I think are pure silver no? @cfrizz I turned it on again I will turn it off lemme know what ya see
    Still long.
  • ConradiclesConradicles Posts: 5,798
    Your long signature offends me :)
    edited February 5
    "Hide Signatures Always" refers to other signatures aside from your own. If you want to not have a 392 word signature, select all of the text and delete it and then click Save.

hzb6osbwzol8.png
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    Sorry @Conradicles I had no Idea you were such a delicate flower
    Thanks @Clipdat I thought that was turning it off
    afterburnt wrote: »
    Thanks @Clipdat I thought that was turning it off

Yeah, the wording is confusing. There's no way to toggle your own, you just have to manually edit it.
    Did it work?
    Finally.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SRS 2, SDA 2B, SDA II,SDA 1C, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11TL, RTA 8TL, RTA 8T, LSI9 Ebony, LSI7 EBONY, LSI7 CHERRY, LSIC, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
    I have no sig at all now?
    I'll try to trim some of the fat of my sig, so as not to offend others. :#
    afterburnt wrote: »
    I have no sig at all now?

Correct.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 13,511
    Yes Bens was pure silver
    la2vegas wrote: »
    I'll try to trim some of the fat of my sig, so as not to offend others. :#

Offending others? I always thought that was up to them.
    :# :# :# :# :# :# flossing werkz
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 21,810
  • audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 1,250
    I never understood why people liked Frank Zappa. Amazing guitar player but a horrible songwriter. Just my opinion. Don't ban me...
    Home System:
    SDA 1C's - Full mod with the help by Dave...
    1000 Va Dreadnought- w/ WireWorld Mini-Eclipse cables
    WireWorld Mini-Eclipse 7 speaker cables
    WireWorld Silver Eclipse IC's
    Cambridge Audio Azur 851N - DAC/Streamer
    B&K Reference 50 Pre/Pro
    B&K M200 Sonata Monoblocks
    BLE-Design 16mm Power Cables
    Denon DVD 2900

Barn system:
    SDA SRS 2.3's Full mod done by myself
    Carver C-1 pre
    Carver M1.5t
    BluDenso - Bluetooth receiver/DAC
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 13,511
    audioluvr wrote: »
    I never understood why people liked Frank Zappa. Amazing guitar player but a horrible songwriter. Just my opinion. Don't ban me...

An amazing musician who i never appreciated until after his death.

WAY AHEAD OF HIS TIME.
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 2,416
    Long signature? Pshh what's a long signature?!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
    @audioluvr guitar was the least of his talents