Cambridge Solo MM Phono Amp

stangman67
stangman67 Posts: 2,179
edited January 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Polkies,

Selling a Cambridge Solo mm phono amp. I bought this from Joe Coulson with the intention of using it with my Music Hall TT in a temporary setup, but I accidentally damaged my TT and ended up with a new rega with a MC cart.

I have not personally used this but Joe can vouch for its functionality. Physically you could not tell it is not new. It has the power cord, manual, and original packaging.

Matching what I paid for it at 115 shipped. Payment via PP friends and family please

4mqk5kg1j4qb.jpeg
xz345qup1c5d.jpeg
2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius

Comments

• joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    It worked great for me I just wanted to travel into tubes. Very simple yet highly effective design and it was really quiet. Was very happy with it and the sound it produced. CA makes great products.
  • stangman67
    Thanks for the plug joe!

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • stangman67
    And Sold!