Trouble staying logged in?

2»

Comments

• Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,334
    I haven't had any trouble since creating this thread.

I don't know if it helped, but I deleted the link to the forum from my favorites, came back to the site, logged in, and saved that to my favorites.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Having a 30 day limit to remain logged in is unbelievably stupid, and unnecessary. No DECENT audio site has that moronic requirement.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,249
    This is happening to me more frequently. I'll go to a page and it looks like this and I have to refresh repeatedly to get it to look normal.

va8r6x3bc766.jpg
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,548
    Well -- that's interesting.

Never have I seen that.
  • Jimbo18
    Jimbo18 Posts: 2,334
    I got the micro-box back yesterday. I got the howdy stranger notification and the micro-box with the X. Couldn't do anything to log in, but then clicked on one of the threads and it opened and recognized me.

Weird.
  • agfrost
    agfrost Posts: 2,424
    verb wrote: »
    agfrost wrote: »
    Happened to me two or three times on my macbook pro/Chrome. Login box is tiny/inaccessible. Refresh the page a few times and voilà, I am logged back in.

Happening again! Couldn't refresh enough times, so I assumed the tiny login window was active and entered my userid/password. It worked.

Last time I got the tiny x I hit Tab a couple time to (I hoped) prompt autofill by my browser. Hit 'enter' and I was in.
    Jay
    SDA 2BTL * Musical Fidelity A5cr amp * Oppo BDP-93 * Modded Adcom GDA-600 DAC * Rythmik F8 (x2)
    Micro Seiki DQ-50 * Hagerman Cornet 2 Phono * A hodgepodge of cabling * Belkin PF60
    Preamp rotation: Krell KSL (SCompRacer recapped) * Manley Shrimp * PS Audio 5.0
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Hermitism wrote: »
    This is happening to me more frequently. I'll go to a page and it looks like this and I have to refresh repeatedly to get it to look normal.

va8r6x3bc766.jpg

This happens to me from time to time, although one refresh and it is back to normal.