MIT Terminator 2 speaker cables

dpowelldpowell Posts: 2,818
edited January 13 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds

Up for sale is a set of three MIT Terminator 2 speaker cables. Perfect for running the L/R and Center of your home theater. 2 x 17' and 1 x 8'. I am the second owner. They are in very good cosmetic condition with some wear and scuffs. Banana plugs work but have lost some springiness and you may want to address that. I never found the need to in the years I've used them.

I prefer not to split them up unless I have someone interested in the 8' single separately.

Asking $275 shipped. PayPal gift or buyer pays 3%.

8xt75xy3mro8.jpg

Comments

• DSkipDSkip Posts: 16,112
    You can take a ball point pen and push it gently in the top of bananas to expand them again.
  • HermitismHermitism Posts: 2,536
    edited January 13
    dpowell wrote: »
    I prefer not to split them up unless I have someone interested in the 8' single separately.
    I remember at some point last year, I think it was Larry, that was looking for one separate MIT cable for a center, but not sure which model MIT he was seeking. Or if he already found one. Or if it was actually Larry. Basically, I'm no help.

@Toolfan66
    2.0/3.0 - Marantz: PM8005 w/HT Bypass, NA8005 | Polk: LSiM703, LSiM706c | PS Audio: Duet, Power Port Classic, PerfectWave AC5 x3 PC | Wireworld Equinox 7 IC | AudioPrism Quietline MkIII x7 | Sanus UF30 | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps

6.1 - Pioneer Elite SC-05 | Pio BDP-51FD | Polk: RTi8, CSi5, F/Xi3, CSi3 | HSU Research VTF-2 MK4 | PS Audio: Quintet, Power Port Classic | DCF124BW x3 SC | Pangea: AC-9SE x2, 14SE, 14 PC | AQ Chocolate x2 HDMI | M850SW | Acoustic Panels, GIK Soffit Traps
  • civiliancivilian Posts: 299
    Interested, PM sent.
    civilian wrote: »
    Interested, PM sent.

You didn't send a PM. Read this, https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/187370/how-to-send-a-pm
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,666
    You sweet talker you. <3
  • verbverb Posts: 7,641
    DSkip wrote: »
    You can take a ball point pen and push it gently in the top of bananas to expand them again.

Learned something new today! Love this forum! My T2’s have the same issue!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • BlueBirdMusicBlueBirdMusic Registered User Posts: 659
    All this ballpoint pen talk reminds me of this song:

Cliches
    Jimmy Buffett

She's got a ballpark figure
    He's got a ballpoint pen
    They travel around for weeks at a time
    Writin' down descriptions of the places they been
    She plays guitar but nothin' fancy
    With no intention of becomin' a star
    Only thing that's botherin' him these days
    Is where he's gonna find a good ten-cent cigar
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 42,670

Not on MIT bananas. The top is a solid metal shaft that is part of the base, it will not compress.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• verbverb Posts: 7,641
    F1nut wrote: »

Not on MIT bananas. The top is a solid metal shaft that is part of the base, it will not compress.

Kill joy! Now I won't go down to the basement and have a look! :)
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS, Cary SLP-05 Pre, Enlightened Audio Designs CD Transport, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Digital Cable, Marantz SA-14 SACD, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, Wireworld Oasis 8 RCA IC's, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, PASS ACA Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: , Antique Sound Labs Wave AV-8 Monoblocks, Tisbury Mini Passive Pre, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
  • dpowelldpowell Posts: 2,818
    The ball point pen fix worked on mine.