Type c to 3.5 cable

Anyone try one, are there any good ones? Not looking for the cheesy little adapter that comes with a phone, but male mini to USB c. Wanting for when I use my phone as a source, I'd prefer to have a decent one, not cheepo no name crap that seems to be all I'm finding.
HT/2channel:
AVR: Yamaha RX-V 765
Fronts: Polk RTiA3
sub: Polk PSW110(will add 2x PSW 505)
Center: CS13
surrounds:Polk RTi4( also have some def tech pro Mon. 800s, may end up her or expanding this to 7 channel.)
TV: samsung 40
The real 2 Channel(work in progress):
Pre:HK 3490
Amp:Parasound 1200 MK II
Sub:RBH 1010-SEP
Speakers: Monitor 5A peerless
Headphones:
Source: FIIO X3 CD rips WMA lossless
Amp: FIIO E12, Nuforce icon udcac-2 W/pangea cable
Cans: Audio-Technica ATH-M50, Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i
most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)

"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS,
THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE,
THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER
WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS
WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"
Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA

Comments

• msgmsg Posts: 4,984
    edited January 12
    Weird, yeah, you're right, doesn't seem to be much support out there for this.

What's wrong with the one that comes with your phone? Which device?

What's on the other side? Vehicle stereo with AUX-IN? Home stereo with 3.5mm to RCA? Direct 3.5mm input?

I know you're looking for a cable, but looks like Apple makes an adapter. For quality, I'd be inclined to give that a shot in the meantime to use with a 3.5mm M-M cable.

Head-fi Article
    Apple USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter

I just picked up a few different 3.5mm M-M cables last Fall to try out by UGREEN, iXCC, and DuKabel, and was looking to see if they make these, but doesn't appear so, yet, but you could try one of these with a quality USB C to 3.5 adapter.
    Post edited by msg on
    I disabled signatures.
  • seabeerob213seabeerob213 Posts: 1,753
    I have great 3.5 to 3.5 cables, just wanted to run as few connections as possible, plus would just rather have a 2 inch cable that's easy to list as part of the system. And anything I choose to connect my phone to, mostly car audio.
    HT/2channel:
    AVR: Yamaha RX-V 765
    Fronts: Polk RTiA3
    sub: Polk PSW110(will add 2x PSW 505)
    Center: CS13
    surrounds:Polk RTi4( also have some def tech pro Mon. 800s, may end up her or expanding this to 7 channel.)
    TV: samsung 40
    The real 2 Channel(work in progress):
    Pre:HK 3490
    Amp:Parasound 1200 MK II
    Sub:RBH 1010-SEP
    Speakers: Monitor 5A peerless
    Headphones:
    Source: FIIO X3 CD rips WMA lossless
    Amp: FIIO E12, Nuforce icon udcac-2 W/pangea cable
    Cans: Audio-Technica ATH-M50, Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i
    most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)

"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS,
    THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE,
    THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER
    WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS
    WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"
    Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA