Type c to 3.5 cable

Anyone try one, are there any good ones? Not looking for the cheesy little adapter that comes with a phone, but male mini to USB c. Wanting for when I use my phone as a source, I'd prefer to have a decent one, not cheepo no name crap that seems to be all I'm finding.
2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    edited January 2019
    Weird, yeah, you're right, doesn't seem to be much support out there for this.

What's wrong with the one that comes with your phone? Which device?

What's on the other side? Vehicle stereo with AUX-IN? Home stereo with 3.5mm to RCA? Direct 3.5mm input?

I know you're looking for a cable, but looks like Apple makes an adapter. For quality, I'd be inclined to give that a shot in the meantime to use with a 3.5mm M-M cable.

Head-fi Article
    Apple USB-C to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter

I just picked up a few different 3.5mm M-M cables last Fall to try out by UGREEN, iXCC, and DuKabel, and was looking to see if they make these, but doesn't appear so, yet, but you could try one of these with a quality USB C to 3.5 adapter.
    Post edited by msg on
    I disabled signatures.
  • seabeerob213
    seabeerob213 Posts: 1,840
    I have great 3.5 to 3.5 cables, just wanted to run as few connections as possible, plus would just rather have a 2 inch cable that's easy to list as part of the system. And anything I choose to connect my phone to, mostly car audio.
    2 Channel(work in progress):DAC: Schiit modi 2 uberAmp:Parasound 1200 MK IISub:RBH 1010-SEP Speakers: Monitor 5A peerlesscurrently running some krk rokit 3g since the HK pre outs died and i need to start breaking everything down to move in a couple monthsHeadphones:Source: tidalDAC: schiit modius epre: schiit sysAmp: AQ dragonfly black/ schiit magni2 Cans: Velodyne V-True, Grado SR225i, sennheiser x drop gaming headsetPC:DAC: schiit modius e(over spdif)pre: schiit sysspeakers: prenous eris 5 xtSub: Earthquake Sound MiniMe-P63most of my comments are passing on of info, im a noob, im just trying to help how i can, if im wrong or out of place to comment, dont hesitate to let me know :)"WITH WILLING HEARTS AND SKILLFUL HANDS, THE DIFFICULT WE DO AT ONCE, THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A BIT LONGER, WITH COMPASSION FOR OTHERS. WE BUILD - WE FIGHT FOR PEACE WITH FREEDOM"Seabee Memorial, Arlington, VA