Subwoofer not connected

Hi, my subwoofer is not connecting to the Polk magnifi mini. It disconnected itself and I can't pair it.

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    Hello,
    Is your network router close to either the soundbar or the sub, say within 12"?
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • Hi Kenneth, my router is far from the speaker. It's in the other room
    In that case call Polk at: 1-800-377-7655 and have the unit's serial number handy.
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • Thank you Kenneth. I later realized my daughter plugged her mordem near the speaker.
    Ah, good sleuthing!
  • I went to a polk office, they couldnt link it up. Fortunately, they gave me a new one