New Polk signs for my 1.2tl's

Options
2»

Comments

• honestaquarian
    Options
    My transformer and Larry's case sit un-touched as I have not had the time... not to threadjack, but does anyone have the parts list for the build of the dreadnaught?

@nooshinjohn Have a look at my SDA Upgrade 2 thread
  • honestaquarian
    honestaquarian Posts: 3,186
    edited December 2018
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    lawdogg wrote: »
    Nice! ... 1.2TLs, 1.2kW per channel ... don't tell me you have a 1.2L Mitsubishi Mirage outside o:)

Yugo 3cyl. :p

Oh it's far worse than that.........my little old 2cyl 2 liter (2000cc) Vulcan shares the room with the Macs
    tmqicajqvuhd.jpg

Hey does this cause problems with early reflections thereby destroying the SDA imaging???? ;):p
  • motorstereo
    motorstereo Posts: 2,052
    Options
    ^^^^Yes indeed it does. I move it outside when it's time to sit down and do some serious listening.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,439
    Options
    My transformer and Larry's case sit un-touched as I have not had the time... not to threadjack, but does anyone have the parts list for the build of the dreadnaught?

If you have the A/L tranny and case you have pretty much everything you need except the Neutrik air tight connectors and your choice of speaker wire. Here's my build link which has a slug of useful pics and links from "the gang"...

https://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/179914/dreadnaught-build-question/p1
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus