Black Cat Lectraline [silver speaker wire]

2M pair with bananas. Flexible cable and I think it is solid core wire. They are very clean with no fraying. I am the first owner and purchased from the Cable Co for $500.

Asking net total $285 shipped worldwide registered mail from Middle East; can take at least 10 days to USA.

+ reviews here: https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/black-cat-lectraline-interconnect-review.304950/

I'm moving to longer cable...drop me a PM if interested in these.

jvppfyQ.jpg
HbQ7Tkp.jpg
fIkH3iz.jpg
Q7ZnULQ.jpg

For Sale 2019:
Tortuga Audio LDR passive preamp
Decware EL34 amp
Allnic H-1201 phono
Zu Union Cubes
iFi iDSD DAC, .5m UBS, iFI Gemini cable, Oyaide Tunami XLR 1.3M, Oyaide Tunami Speaker wire 1.5M, Beyerdynamic DT1990 headphones, PS Audio P3 power center

Comments

• bump
    For Sale 2019:
    Decware EL34 amp
    Allnic H-1201 phono
    Zu Union Cubes
    iFi iDSD DAC, .5m UBS, iFI Gemini cable, Oyaide Tunami XLR 1.3M, Oyaide Tunami Speaker wire 1.5M, Beyerdynamic DT1990 headphones, PS Audio P3 power center

• bump
    For Sale 2019:
    Decware EL34 amp
    Allnic H-1201 phono
    Zu Union Cubes

• Well, I started using them on my Digtal Amp Co cherries and PAP speakers because they have bananas and were easier to connect based on the config of the crossovers.

Would you be interested in a new pair of OYAIDE 1.5m Tunami V2 speaker cables?

d7eTmExl.jpg

thanks
    SLC
    For Sale 2019:
    Decware EL34 amp
    Allnic H-1201 phono
    Zu Union Cubes

• I would prefer Black Cat. Where are you from?
  • OShag
    OShag Posts: 10
    Hi DoctorCilantro,

Are your cables still for sale? I can pay $300.

Thanks,
    OShag
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    edited September 2019
    OShag wrote: »
    Hi DoctorCilantro,

Thanks,
    OShag

First sign of a scam is the buyer offering to pay more than asking price! :#
  • maingey
    maingey Posts: 627
    CH46E wrote: »
    OShag wrote: »
    Hi DoctorCilantro,

Thanks,
    OShag

First sign of a scam is the buyer offering to pay more than asking price! :#

Then we're lucky @lightman1 didn't pickup on the scent of this thread! j/k
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    I’ve owned some Black Cat a couple times. They’re very well made and have Analysis Plus terminators. Not too shabby.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • Nice cables actually still using them with my PAP setup.
    For Sale 2019:
    Decware EL34 amp
    Allnic H-1201 phono
    Zu Union Cubes

• Smart to ignore those with little to no activity anyway. Sheeze
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • OShag
    Doctor Cilantro, thanks for the reply. Understood. Let me know if you change your mind. By the way my offer is genuine, and I am not a scammer thank you very much.

Cheers,
    OShag
  • OShag
    edited September 2019
    Smart to ignore those with little to no activity anyway. Sheeze

How exceedingly gracious of you to welcome me so warmly. I understand you have to be careful, but you should allow people to qualify themselves before jumping to such a conclusion.

Be well and thanks,
    OShag
  • OShag wrote: »
    Smart to ignore those with little to no activity anyway. Sheeze

How exceedingly gracious of you to welcome me so warmly. I understand you have to be careful, but you should allow people to qualify themselves before jumping to such a conclusion.

Be well and thanks,
    OShag

No jumping. Just following simple rules. 100 posts before you start jumping in our for sale area.
    Now get busy. We all want to hear from you . contribute to others posts..ask questions, share your stories. If you just want to buy or sell..there are other places for that. EBay comes to mind...craigslist...audiogon
    Oh and welcome to the forum. Great bunch here and a lot of great information. A true polkie isn't selling to those that haven't met that simple criteria. Hope that sheds some light.

Stick around.
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • OShag
    Thanks for the welcome. Ok, I will think of a post to put together. BTW I used to own the Polk RT5000p then got the full SRT system with active center channel.
    Cheers
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    dorokusai wrote: »
    I’ve owned some Black Cat a couple times. They’re very well made and have Analysis Plus terminators. Not too shabby.

I bought some of their jumpers from you. Still in the box.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus