The new (not) Sears Wishbook is here!

Options
nooshinjohn
nooshinjohn Posts: 25,099
edited November 2018 in The Clubhouse
Well ok, it’s not Sears, but it is a Christmas Wishbook just the same..,. Can’t wait to give it to my wife after I make some not so subtle post-it notes inside. :p:p:p

tu0zxnm27l53.jpg
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson

Comments

• Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,372
    Options
    I got mine yesterday. Hope you have lots of post-it notes!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,099
    Options
    Office Depot has a truckload coming my way. B)
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Got mine today! Santa told I haven’t been good enough for those $75k JBLs... :'(
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
    I got one too! What is it?
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options
    Just got mine today
    Yea baby
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    I best go check my mail.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,043
    Options
    More fun than the old Victoria's Secret holiday catalogs.
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    Mine hasn’t arrived yet. Maybe because I haven’t bought anything for a few years since all they sell is old technology items. :)

Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    I haven't got mine yet either. I've been getting one for a bunch of years now. I hope to get another one! I can still dream!
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • aprazer402
    aprazer402 Posts: 3,097
    Options
    Received mine Wednesday. It gets thicker every year. Nice. Hope you get yours soon.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,017
    Options
    Finally... :/

Got mine today and even though it's wrapped in plastic, it looks like it got some moisture in it and rippled the pages on top and the bottom a little bit. All my others were pristine.

One of my favorite mags/catalogues to receive for sure.

I might own 1 thing from all these catalogues from Music Direct. Oh yea, the Spin Clean and a Mitchell clamp. Or is that from another Catalogue... :D
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,576
    Options
    Yea i can only afford the SACD's you're doing better than me lol