I have a Sunfire 300~Two on eBay if anyone is interested.

Great sounding 300 WPC Sunfire 300~Two power amp.
Current bid is $499
https://www.ebay.com/itm/123482608752
Sunfire Theater Grand IV
Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature
SRS 2.1TL
SDA 2BTL's
CSiA6
FXiA4
FXiA6
SDA 2A's
Monitor 10A's

http://www.douglasconnection.com

Comments

• DollarDave
    DollarDave Posts: 2,575
    Thanks....I never would have found this on e-Bay without you posting it on the Polk for sale site at the same price...
    Just sayin', as you know, as a long time and respected seller here, you know that generally a discount is offered to other Polk Forum members as a courtesy to their contribution to the audio community and your other business.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    Dollar Dave:

Doug is a stand up guy, so I'm sure there is a reason for the price he posted, and I trust him to continue to be the honest guy I know him to be.

And as John mentioned, he's raising money to help out his son with medical bills (see his other FS threads as of late).
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited November 2018
    Much better chance selling it on eBay than here.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    Knowing Doug, I think the intent was not so much to sell here, but rather to make people aware that we was selling. He's always given great deals to Polkies, including 10% off on new cable purchases I believe.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden