Replacement of RTiA7 broken leg

I use RtiA7 speakers in my home theater systems and RtiA9 speakers in my HiFi stereo system.

Unfortunately one of the legs of my RtiA7 floor stand speaker was broken during moving and I am looking for replacement.
I have already contacted Customer Service Team by E-mails several times, receiving no valuable answer. Then I did try to contact Polk Audio Dirstirbutors in the US by E-mails again, receiving no answer at all.
I would need advise how I can get/purchase spare legs for Polk Audio RtiA7 speakers!
Thanks for any advise/tip in advance!


  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 44,462
    They are called outriggers, but I have no idea if Polk sells them.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

    President of Club Polk

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!