Monitor Series 10 tweeter

Hello, I have a pair of old Monitor 10 series speakers from about 1986, I believe 10B, with Polk Audio silver coil dome tweeter.

I need to replace the tweeter and asking suggestions what to replace with and where to buy the tweeter. Thanks and regards Per7acbbptx656c.jpg

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,631
    Order from Polk two RD0194 tweeters. Drop in replacements that sound far better than your SL2000's ever did.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• SelmerSelmer Posts: 2
    Thank you for quick resonse. Regards Per
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,631
    You're welcome. Be sure to order a pair.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,790
    Welcome . Stick around and join the party. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”