Turntables, records, mats and static

2»

Comments

  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 11,475
    pumpkinman wrote: »
    F1nut listening to Lp’s ?? I’m flabbergasted :smile:

    You should get out once in a while brah :#
  • F1nut wrote: »
    pumpkinman posting something other than what you've listened to is even more flabbergasting.

    Too funny
  • pumpkinmanpumpkinman Posts: 6,349
    F1nut wrote: »
    pumpkinman posting something other than what you've listened to is even more flabbergasting.

    I didn’t realize how much you missed me. LOL

    vytnbhtora06.jpeg

    lmivdewpnb28.jpg


    Because I am The Pumpkinking


    A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 19,580
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    pumpkinman wrote: »
    F1nut listening to Lp’s ?? I’m flabbergasted :smile:

    You should get out once in a while brah :#

    I happen to know that he got out to New Hampsha at least once... :|
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 11,475
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    pumpkinman wrote: »
    F1nut listening to Lp’s ?? I’m flabbergasted :smile:

    You should get out once in a while brah :#

    I happen to know that he got out to New Hampsha at least once... :|

    This one time....
    Was band camp involved? :D :D :D
  • pumpkinmanpumpkinman Posts: 6,349
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    pumpkinman wrote: »
    F1nut listening to Lp’s ?? I’m flabbergasted :smile:

    You should get out once in a while brah :#

    I happen to know that he got out to New Hampsha at least once... :|

    This one time....
    Was band camp involved? :D :D :D

    Nope, 5 pairs of speakers :smile: :smile:
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg


    Because I am The Pumpkinking


    A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 19,580
    Glad you remember how many... they all kinda run together here B)
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 19,580
    speaking of mats, just stumbled on this link Someplace Else & thought I'd share it here... strictly as-is, FYI and FWIW. :|

    https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2017/02/15/five-turntable-mats-an-audiophile-shootout/

  • gudnoyezgudnoyez Posts: 6,417
    edited September 28
    SCompRacer wrote: »
    I've had good no static results with my Boston Audio Mat 1. It's a Carbon Graphite mat. I also Carbon Fiber brush before play. Our HVAC has a humidifier that we use in winter so no issues in heating season.

    This

    It's humid enough here in the summer, and during the winter months I have a portable humidifier in the room. This along with a Zerostat, and a anti static brush keeps the static down for me.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

    2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

    Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

    Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,631
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    speaking of mats, just stumbled on this link Someplace Else & thought I'd share it here... strictly as-is, FYI and FWIW. :|

    https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2017/02/15/five-turntable-mats-an-audiophile-shootout/

    Good luck finding the SPEC mat, I tried.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

    "A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."


  • striderstrider Posts: 2,568
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Folks, Can you believe this?

    Look at the picture above...and then think for a moment *who* posted it!

    Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

    Not Jesse

    No sir, sure can't. Maybe a wellness check might be appropriate.
    Wristwatch--->Crisco
  • jdjohnjdjohn Posts: 479
    F1nut wrote: »
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    speaking of mats, just stumbled on this link Someplace Else & thought I'd share it here... strictly as-is, FYI and FWIW. :|

    https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2017/02/15/five-turntable-mats-an-audiophile-shootout/

    Good luck finding the SPEC mat, I tried.
    Try pitchperfectaudio.com Matthew can hook you up.
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!