Bosch tv series on Amazon....what is in his stereo rig?

We've been enjoying season 1 of this Amazon series. In the final episode of this season(#10) his very nice looking stereo rig is shown several times....can anybody ID the pieces?
Yep, my name really is Bob.
Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.

Comments

• Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,346
    The speakers are made by Ohm and the rest of the gear is vintage tube/vinyl...

https://ohmspeaker.com/news/ohm-goes-to-the-movies/

Of course, the speakers in the photo don't appear to be connected to the amp with speaker wire which is fairly common on TV and movie sets. And, Harry Bosch doesn't believe in room treatments. :)

I often find myself observing and identifying the audio gear placed in movies and miss part of the plot as a result!
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,961
    I thought they were Ohms...speakers I have yet to hear in person.
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, modded Polk SDA 2B, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    They sound fantastic!

I've only owned and heard the 2's but they were like DCM Time Windows and SDA's.

Just a side note: The Ohm 4"s on that set are not placed correctly. They should be in line with the windows, and the logo plates to the inside. Then the magic happens. The speakers disappear. As the sound source that is.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Tony M
    I also spot electronics and speakers in movies and quickly tell my wife, hey! Those are Polk's LS90's in that room or McIntosh amps.

She usually just says or mumbles...aha. :)
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Emlyn wrote: »
    I often find myself observing and identifying the audio gear placed in movies and miss part of the plot as a result!

Same. Remember the Geico commercial with the JBL L100's?
  • Tony M
    Yep.
    I told my wife about them too.

She didn't seem to care. :(
  • mdaudioguy
    mdaudioguy Posts: 5,165
    edited August 2018
    McIntosh 240 amp.
    Good show!
  • mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    Tony M wrote: »
    Yep.
    I told my wife about them too.

She didn't seem to care. :(

That’s about what happened here too.