zingozingo AudiophilePosts: 11,777
Thanks!

Comments

• zingozingo Audiophile Posts: 11,777
    freya-front-1920.jpg

freya-rear-1920.jpg
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 5,926
    I thought you already had a Saga ;)
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    Nope. :) I am not lacking in equipment but this looks like an interesting tube preamp.
    The reviews and commentary I've read about it has been mostly positive. A lot of people mentioned the included tubes being less than ideal, and to simply discard them and make the jump to a nicer quality set.

Some people also mention that the Freya is sensitive to microphonics.

My Saga is performing admirably, for what it's worth. Good luck in your search.
    • "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."
    edited September 2018
  • DaveHoDaveHo Posts: 2,159
    You need to be a member to access AK's Bartertown, but there's one listed, $500+shipping

audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/schiit-freya-500-shipping.838110/
    zingo wrote: »
    Thanks!

Any luck on your search? Eager for you to get one and hear your thoughts on it.
    No. :smile: But I've been grabbing other gear and if one pops up, I'll try it.