Thanks Russ!

Thanks for coming by. It was great to see ya again. Glad you enjoyed the Qs and my nutty friends :)

Comments

• lightman1lightman1 Posts: 10,003
    Good Times! I haven't had a good old sit and listen in a long time. I'm gonna get that Tom Petty album. Stellar recording of some great music coming through those Q's. Much appreciated buddy!

I know where you live..... >:)
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 16,215
    The Qs? Pray tell...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
    edited August 2018
    Q Acoustics... I don't recall the model.
    Smooth open sound. Easy on the ears.
    The Tom Petty tracks were just the right amount of forward without hitting you on the nose.
  • deronb1deronb1 Posts: 4,371
    I like em. Anytime amigo!
    How’s about that Woodbourne ;)
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
    Tried to steal it. Caught red handed half way down the driveway...
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,069
    Next time keyster it
    Anybody who could kiester that thing gets my vote for President.
    deronb1 wrote: »

Debbie does woodborne
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Next time keyster it

Dang Ivan.... That Woodbourne is no small thing.... :#
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 18,922
    deronb1 wrote: »

Be careful putting that out there. You have no idea how far Pelosi and Maxi Waters will go.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

Saying that it's "too hard" to pursue your dreams is no different than admitting to yourself that you are too lazy to achieve them.

If its their sacrifice....
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,069
    edited August 2018
    lightman1 wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Next time keyster it

Dang Ivan.... That Woodbourne is no small thing.... :#

Might have to polish it up a bit...

Yes i know I remember it from Dans last year. That thing was incredible.