And now, here's something we hope you'll really like!

Comments

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 14,349
    Very nice she tore it up!
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,012
    those bass guitars with too many strings make me nervous.
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 3,701
    Doc, I'll assume you like to harken back to the broomstick and tub? Only one string there. ;)
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 5,634
    @mhardy6647 how do you feel about this?
  • mlistens03mlistens03 Posts: 2,632
    Viking64 wrote: »

Ha! So many memories of that show.
    Not Tom or Trey or Jim just Micah
    KEF Q150s, NAD 1155 preamp and 4155 tuner courtesy of DaddyJT, NAD C352 playing power amp, BJC Belden cables, Technics SL3200, Marantz CD6004 courtesy of Clipdat, Salamander Archetype rack, Millenium Falcon :)
    I've always thought the goal of high-end audio was not to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Turn that darn music down' but to have your neighbors bang on the wall and say, 'Tell your friends to go home and you can practice later this week'.

Resident Child of Club Polk
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 23,012
    edited August 2018
    The kids look happy enough playing gee-tars as big as their parents.

I figured I coulda filled in for the bassist of the Presidents of the United States of America (remember them?). They used a two-string bass thing (and a three-string "lead guitar"). My kinda musicianship.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Presidents_of_the_United_States_of_America_(band)#Instruments

8suuttu27prz.png

1n1nnpaodssf.png

PS I really enjoy this band :)
  • Viking64Viking64 Posts: 4,253
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I figured I coulda filled in for the bassist of the Presidents of the United States of America (remember them?).

PS I really enjoy this band :)

She's Pug,
    She's Pug,
    She's Pug,
    She's in my head.

0csep4gdhgcw.jpg
  • joecoulsonjoecoulson Posts: 3,459
    Too funny
    Auralic Vega G1/Rega TT/Denon SACD - Parasound P6 - PS Audio M700x2 - Elac Adante AF-61
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 8,308
    afterburnt wrote: »

They must've started lessons before they could talk. I was quite mesmerized by their synchronization of bobbing. They seem to have rhythm! :D

The kid on the far left was a little stiff, but the rest...Got to hand it to them...they were well rehearsed! Creepy for a few seconds, yea, but then I actually enjoyed their performances. I agree, it looked like they were enjoying themselves, except the far left kid. LOL. I think he is the oldest and just tired of doing the act. He wants to break out on his own now! :D

That video brought a smile to my face. :) B)

Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Mikey081057Mikey081057 Posts: 6,589
    wfey6vz5y32j.png
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

HT:Polk LSiM 706 LSiM 705's VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's| Marantz AV7704 | Sunfire TGA-7401 | Oppo UDP 203 | Sony PS4 Pro| Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | SVS PB13 Ultra | MIT EXP 2's (Fronts & Center)

ManCave: Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro | Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's | Usher BE-616 Center | SVS Ultra Surrounds | SVS SB4000 Sub | SVS SB2000 Sub | Oppo UDP 203 | MIT Shotgun S3's | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life | Samsung 50" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office |Cocktail Audio X14 | KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 | Bluesound Node |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 |
  • afterburntafterburnt Posts: 5,634
    Tony M wrote: »

They must've started lessons before they could talk. I was quite mesmerized by their synchronization of bobbing. They seem to have rhythm! :D

The kid on the far left was a little stiff, but the rest...Got to hand it to them...they were well rehearsed! Creepy for a few seconds, yea, but then I actually enjoyed their performances. I agree, it looked like they were enjoying themselves, except the far left kid. LOL. I think he is the oldest and just tired of doing the act. He wants to break out on his own now! :D

Those kids are playing for time and food
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 10,586
    edited August 2018
    It's an illusion, it's actually a Milli Vanilli act
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC
  • Tony MTony M Posts: 8,308
    Tony M wrote: »

Those kids are playing for time and food

I must admit, that thought did cross my mind. :#
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.