WTB: Nintendo switch

I realize this is a long shot. Kids are looking to get a Nintendo switch. Seems like there are very few used ones around. Looking to save a few bucks off of retail and figured I would check here. If anyone is on the fence about getting rid of theirs, please PM me and let me know how much you are looking to get for it.

Thanks,
Shawn
Shawn
AVR: Marantz SR-5011
Center Channel: Polk LsiM706c
Front: Polk LsiM703
Rear: LSI fx
Subwoofer: SVS 20-39pci
Television: Samsung UN58NU7100FXZA
DVD Player: Sony PS4

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    I understand the need to save money but consider a few things. 1)You wouldn't save but maybe $50-75? 2) It's a portable device, the likelihood of it being dropped goes up. If there aren't marks on it the seller probably wouldn't tell you. The Joycon analog sticks can start to drift. If subjected to misuse 2) The battery isn't user replaceable and could be a year and a half old 3) The screen is made of plastic so it won't crack but it scratches easy if it doesn't have a tempered glass protector 4) People use portable devices on the toilet. :p

Really scrutinize a used one if you go that route. Good luck, the Switch is awesome.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Hey Shawn,

I saw this on our local CL (no affiliation). I have NO idea if the price is good, average, or high...

https://pennstate.craigslist.org/ele/d/nintendo-switch-11-big-name/6663245130.html