Worse customer experience ever

Owned a Polk sound bar for 3 months and it quit working. Have been trying to contact customer service for 7 months. It’s impossible. The automated number instructs you to pick technical support and then the phone disconnects. So frustrating. Can’t imagine how this company stays in business. Good bye to my 260 dollars spent.

Comments

• mlistens03
    mlistens03 Posts: 2,767
    tbirkbeck wrote: »
    Owned a Polk sound bar for 3 months and it quit working. Have been trying to contact customer service for 7 months. It’s impossible. The automated number instructs you to pick technical support and then the phone disconnects. So frustrating. Can’t imagine how this company stays in business. Good bye to my 260 dollars spent.

Could this be a problem on your end? I’ve never heard of this. I’ve called the CS several times, and I’ve never had this problem, and yes, it was in the last seven months. I am sorry about your difficulty, have you tried returning to the store/website you bought it from?
    Micah
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 7,658
    Hello,
    Sorry you're having a problem. I'll ask my friend, at Polk, to contact you via email. Unfortunately it won't be until Monday, rest assured the problem will be addressed as soon as possible.