Not sure

Pappysgr8Pappysgr8 Posts: 4
edited July 2018 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
I acquired what I think are older SRT speakers. After research I find they need a control center. which I did not get with the speakers. I cant find one for sale anywhere. Can I hook them up with out it


  • KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,846
    Welcome to Polk's forum. Operating the speakers without the controller is going to be difficult. The controller provides the SDA signal and the low pass signal for the subwoofers. The best you can do is connect your amp to the front right and left stereo section of the main speakers until you find a controller.
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!