Just bought a pair of SDA 1's for $50

JacksawJacksaw Posts: 1
Hi All,
New to posting on the forums, I just bought a pair of SDA 1's with a black cabinet and the pin and blade interconnect. My main dilemma is I don't know if they are SDA 1b or SDA 1c . If they are 1c I will be quite happy as I would have just got an amazing deal. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 3,253
    edited June 2018
    Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to Club Polk.
    Perhaps you can post a pic or two of the speakers as this will help in narrowing down as to the actual model that you've purchased.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SRS 2, SDA 2B, SDA II,SDA 1C, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11TL, RTA 8TL, RTA 8T, LSI9 Ebony, LSI7 EBONY, LSI7 CHERRY, LSIC, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 41,249
    Pin/blade....they are 1C's.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 14,074
    $50 is a steal for either pair of speakers..
  • PSOVLSKPSOVLSK Posts: 3,868
    Heck, $50 isn't bad for a pair of R15's much less a pair of SDA's. Congrats and enjoy.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden