River City Audio Society running Polks.

Options
Some Polk RTA 15T at Today's meeting and a Mastersound Due Venti EL34 integrated amp.
bzns90kju2xr.jpg

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,787
    Options
    Luther, those are RTA 15TL's.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Wardsweb
    Wardsweb Posts: 903
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    Luther, those are RTA 15TL's.

Oops, my bad. Thanks for the correction.
  • F1nut
    Options
    No sweat.....thanks for posting the photo.

How did they sound? I found them a bit boomy.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,894
    Options
    Some 2B’s, CRS+’s or Monitor 7’s would have been better, but awesome they were even using Polks, thanks for posting the photo...
  • Wardsweb
    Options
    Switched to the Mastersound.
    bztk600ok0hh.jpg
  • Wardsweb
    Options
    We swapped in the B&W for one song and everyone agreed to put the Polks back in.
  • F1nut
    Options
    Wardsweb wrote: »
    We swapped in the B&W for one song and everyone agreed to put the Polks back in.

LOL.....well, I can certainly understand why.

President of Club Polk