Magnifi Max freezes

Sometimes my Magnifi Max is unresponsive and displays 3 white lights and 1 red. This happens once a week or so.

If I power cycle it solves the problem. Sometimes on startup it displays one flashing white light, the after a few seconds two flashing white lights, then after a few more seconds three flashing white lights, then four etc.. It looks like it is loading or updating but this isn't mentioned in the instructions.

Any help?

Comments

• k_korok_koro Posts: 3
    How is it possible that Polk has a thread on their own website called CUSTOMER SERVICE yet can't even respond to a simple question within 5 days?
  • ClipdatClipdat Posts: 6,478
    Good question. It's unfortunate, but they don't seem to have an active official online presence on the forum to address customer support request posts.

Sorry man. All I can suggest is that you give them a call at their main customer support telephone number 1-800-377-7655 select option 1.
    k_koro wrote: »
    How is it possible that Polk has a thread on their own website called CUSTOMER SERVICE yet can't even respond to a simple question within 5 days?

• "Electronic music is human sound adapting to indulge technology, and for some, it feels like the signature sound of energy. New and abstract sounds over hypnotic rhythms can conjure vast soundscapes for escape, pleasure, and transcendence."