Man, I gotta get the new basement in shape.

Jstas
Jstas Posts: 14,707
I already took the bar at the old house apart. Just gotta move it. But the new basement is not ready for it, yet. Lotsa work to do but I gotta get the old house ready to rent out first.

I gotta take the poor insulation job in the new garage down too so I can get to setting that up the way I want it.

I have the George Grand Memorial Garage rig all ready to go too.

It's a Kenwood integrated that George pretty much gave me for my dad until I got his Sansui 210 fixed up for him and the Electro-Voice Marquis speakers that George had in his garage rig that Terri graciously allowed me to have from George's collection.

BTW, I still have stacks of stuff that needs good homes. Nothing of any particular note but I've been asking for a reasonable donation towards the cause from anyone I can unload stuff to. I have a couple hunnert doll hairs in cash collected. Not so easy to unload stuff.

No vinyl, though, just gear. Some of it is broken. Still have to get through all of it and test it all but moving and stuff...no time.

I need something for tunes, though. The Peachtree Nova and Totem Rainmakers in the office are nice but they're no LSiM703's or Klipsch Hereseys or SDA2B's.
Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!

Comments