Vintage Polk

I have These speakers that I am thinking about selling for $700. Are they worth more?
2 - Polk Audio RTi150 Tower speakers

1 - Polk Audio CSi40 Center channel speaker

2 - Polk Audio FXi50 Bipole/dipole surround speakers

1 - Polk Audio PSW650 Powered Subwoofer 250 watts

2 - Polk Audio RC80i In-ceiling/wall speakers

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Less, way less and you can't sell them here.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    F1nut wrote: »
    Less, way less...

Disagree...

To the OP - Your price is about right. Just check eBay. Recent sold auctions will give you an idea. If sold individually, maybe even a little more.
    F1nut wrote: »
    ...and you can't sell them here.

Agree.

To the OP - You need to be an established member with at least 100 posts to sell on the forum’s Flea Market. But you have every right to ask what they are worth here. Just be careful trying to skirt the rules by implying a sale. List them on CL or eBay and you should get close to what you’re asking.

Welcome to the forum!
  • pnast
    pnast Posts: 2
    Thanks. They are way to heavy to ship or sell on here. Just wanted to check price, someone told me they may be worth much more being a set.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    pnast wrote: »
    Thanks. They are way to heavy to ship or sell on here. Just wanted to check price, someone told me they may be worth much more being a set.

Most times it is harder to sell as a set.
  • Nemobit
    Nemobit Posts: 2
    Hello all! I only jumped in to pass a tidbit of info along. I was perusing Craig's list Seattle electronics and came across a pair of sda2bs for sale. I have a pair and wouldn't part with them for stacks! If anyone is searching and I know there always is here you go. Cheers!