Look familar?

2»

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Heard he picked up a hitchhiker named Molly from Miami, FLA.

Holly came from Miami, FLA
    Hitch-hiked her way across the USA...
    Glad you picked up on that... I got the name wrong.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Maybe s/he changed it ;)
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    Did someone tell Russ that's the wrong power cord for his phone ? :)
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • mhardy6647
    So -- did the oversized, leaping gnome* in the first post ever wake up, or does he need a kiss from a comely princess?

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Russ did indeed eventually wake up and show up at my place. He was punished for his indiscretions by being forced into manual labor where he assisted in moving a little over 3 tons of drywall.

I am almost positive that today’s hangover will easily surpass Saturday’s by an order of magnitude not yet expressed in human science or philosophy if my own body protestations are any sort of indicator.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Russ did indeed eventually wake up and show up at my place. He was punished for his indiscretions by being forced into manual labor where he assisted in moving a little over 3 tons of drywall.

I am almost positive that today’s hangover will easily surpass Saturday’s by an order of magnitude not yet expressed in human science or philosophy if my own body protestations are any sort of indicator.

You’re words are too.....big.
    Just tell us you are on the verge of yacking with a splitting pain in your squash.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,902
    lightman1 wrote: »
    I feel fine this morning. Ya see, I do actual physical labor for my job. Keeps the muscles from atrophy. As with Ryan, he works in a dark corner of his basement sitting in a chair and very little movement during the day.
    His skin is nearly transparent and has the body make up of a jellyfish.

Sounds like an X-files case to me.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    edited March 2018
    Russ feels fine after two nights in a row? I say put him to work Ryan be a little easy on him make it 1 1/2 tons of dry wall, then feed him and send him on his way back to the QCA so he can do his regular gig tomorrow.

Sorry Russ but when you passed out with the Neil Young Harvest DVD A blaring I just had to get a spare power cord and take that classic shot, maybe Neil sent you off in golden slumbers we should of kept listening to the new Judas Priest album. Hannelore said man you guys were loud, and mumbled something like pay backs a b..ch.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Good time, Steve! I'll keep an eye out for any bobbytraps that Hannelore might set in the future.

And your dog snores.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    How'd you guys like the new Priest?
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • mhardy6647

Rumour has it that he is strong like bull.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    DSkip wrote: »
    I think Russ has a thing for light can touches.

*fixed
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    DSkip wrote: »
    I think Russ has a thing for light tan couches.

Helps to conceal the skid marks left behind. It's how Neanderthal marks his territory.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    I feel fine this morning. Ya see, I do actual physical labor for my job. Keeps the muscles from atrophy. As with Ryan, he works in a dark corner of his basement sitting in a chair and very little movement during the day.

And yet who was carrying drywall sheets solo and who had to have help and take a smoke break between each sheet? Tell the whole story ya mountain goat rapin' hillbilly! o:)
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474

And yet who was carrying drywall sheets solo and who had to have help and take a smoke break between each sheet? Tell the whole story ya mountain goat rapin' hillbilly! o:)

whoa whoa whoa that poor goat
  • daboyz
    daboyz Posts: 5,206
    Woulda put a towel under him, just in case. :)
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,180

And the result. :D7o9d4cbyl9wg.jpg
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre