mylife.com

I know this is probably old news to many of you but if it's not try Googling your name and check out your info on mylife.com? You may be shocked. If you've ever had any kind of criminal record, no matter how minor, or been involved in a lawsuit, bankruptcy or lien, without fail they put these two blurbs in your profile,
the first under 'Court, Arrest or Criminal Records'
"<Your name> may have Court, Arrest or Criminal Records - Check Full Background Report to see possible arrest or conviction records we have found on <Your name>. This may include any DUIs, traffic tickets and outstanding warrants. When applicable, we may show where the crime occurred and provide details about the offense."
and then under 'Sex Offender Status',
"<Your name> may have Sexual Offenses - Check Full Background Report to see a complete list of any and all sex offenses <Your name> may have been convicted of and his current sex offender status if applicable."

I swear to god, I was dumbfounded especially at the second one. I guess if you have any kind of court record at all they make the assumption that it possibly could have been for a sex offense!?!? And then they have the gall to assign you a "Reputation Score"...ha ha....this place has been sued for lying and deception and they give you a score.

Anyway, you can have your information removed by following these steps,
1. Compose an email addressed to
membersupport@mylife.com

2. Write the following request:

Dear MyLife customer service. Please kindly remove all of my information from your site.
Below please see the link to my profile on MyLife.com

3. Below the request , copy and paste the url to your profile.
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones