Guitar stuff

Anybody have guitar stuff to unload? I’d like to find a nice compressor pedal. Picked it up again after long hiatus and could be interested in other stuff or possible trades too.

Comments

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 12,063
    Welcome back brah
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 698
    Wish I could help. Have a rack load of snares, and enough drum sticks to host a bonfire. No geetar gear though. Enjoy and good luck!
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; LSiFX ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rythmik F12SE

"And these children that you spit on, as they try to change their worlds, are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through."
  • kharp1kharp1 Posts: 2,590
    Have a Fender Mustang V amp head I need to get out of the house. Also have a seriously road weary Crate Blue VooDoo half stack with 4x12 celestions that needs to go as well.
    Main System:
    Joule-Electra LA 100 MKIII
    Pass Labs Aleph 30, McCormack DNA-125, Parasound A21
    Marantz SA-14S1
    Usher CP-6311/Tyler Acoustics Taylo Reference Monitor, LSA-1
    Dual SVS SB2000
    Wireworld Equinox 7 bi-wire, Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 IC

Secondary Rig:
    Parasound P5, Audio Electronics by Cary Constellation
    Marsh a200s, Audio Elecrtonics by Cary Hercules
    Pioneer Elite DV-45a, Denon DVD-2910
    Klipsch Epic CF-1, Vandersteen 3CE sig