Shop video

Options
Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2

Comments

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    Options
  • pumpkinman
    pumpkinman Posts: 9,520
    Options
    Clipdat wrote: »
    1:15 @pumpkinman spotted

uucvmoe2vigy.gif
    lmivdewpnb28.jpg

Because I am The Pumpkinking

A Kind Word Is An Easy Gift To Give
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    Options
    Real nice Steve. I would of thought you would of had a beer fridge as well. LOL
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options
    Very nice layout !
    The flags are a very nice touch kind of gave me a bit of a flashback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHyPwW0rE88

Looks like you have the heat covered, for AC you might remember these guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZDfFEmk8Q
    Sal Palooza
  • hochpt21
    hochpt21 Posts: 5,423
    Options
    Very nice Steve! Well thought out and very organized. Nice place to do some thinkin and drinkin.
    2 ChannelTurntable - VPI Classic 2/Ortofon 2M BlueAmplification - Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum II, Parks Audio Budgie PhonoSpeakers - GoldenEar Triton 17.2 Home TheaterDenon AVR-X3300W; Rotel RMB-1066; Klipsch RP-280F's, Klipsch RP-450C, Polk FXi3's, Polk RC60i; Dual SVS PB 2000's; BenQ HT2050; Elite Screens 120"Man CaveTurntable - Pro-Ject 2.9 Wood/Grado GoldAmplification - Dared SL2000a, McCormack DNA 0.5 DeluxeCD: Cambridge AudioSpeakers - Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary; LSiM 703; SDA 2A
  • charley95
    Options
    Awesome man cave!
  • oldrocker
    oldrocker Posts: 2,590
    Options
    Really cool. Congrats!!
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    Nice setup Steve, every man needs his own space. I can see a "Garage Rig" in the near future!
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    Nice!

I was going to ask you where you got that workbench. I have a couple heavy duty ones myself but the new house has a couple garages and a pool house so I was looking for something more substantial than what one can get at a big box home improvement store or, like Harbor Freight. I don't want any of that stupid expensive pretty stuff either that looks like hell after it gets all beat up.

But that bench is a bunch like what I already have. So I might go get me some of them!
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Thanks all. I've got a beer fridge nearby on the patio. Uline actually calls the bench a "packing table" but it worked out perfectly for what I need. Eventually I'll assemble a rig in there, still need to unbox the shop receiver and BR player, and pic up some small speakers. Sold my Energy monitors at the garage sale before moving.

In the near future I'm going to have a ductless heating/cooling system installed as we want this room to function as an extra bedroom as well, like we did with the bunkhouse out in Hereford.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2