Oppo 105D

Options
2»

Comments

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    I can't speak for Joey's intentions, but, I would say the fault lies more on the fact that the Oppo was mentioned at such a crazy price...everyone else started the bidding war.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,053
    Options
    Joey_V wrote: »
    He’s throwing a bunch of stuff in the deal so I gotta buy the whole lot to score the Oppo at $200.

PS Audio direct stream
    PS Audio memory player transport
    AudioQuest Diamond HDMI for the ps audios
    PS Audio noise harvesters x5
    Audioquest wel power cord x2
    150 feet of Audioquest type 4 speaker cable
    Audioquest Black mamba subwoofer cable
    Bryston BIT15 power conditioner w surge protect

Plus the Oppo

I wasn’t looking at all that stuff but I guess I have to bite

If anyone is interested in any of the above let me know.
    kharp1 wrote: »
    I can't speak for Joey's intentions, but, I would say the fault lies more on the fact that the Oppo was mentioned at such a crazy price...everyone else started the bidding war.

I'm going to have to politely disagree. That being said, I certainly don't think Joey intended for it to go where it did. He just wanted everyone to see all the high dollar gear he was buying in order to get an Oppo for $200.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,519
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I kinda meant PM when I posted let me
    know.

Don’t matter, a FS thread will be posted in the future for the gear. As always, better price here than other spots like AA or AG
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound