VH Audio Flavor 4 power cord 4 feet length

Options
I love these PC's. I've had a Flavor 4 on my Parasound amp for several years now and when I recently bought my Furman power conditioner I wanted another one for it. I searched the used market for a month and finally found a guy that had a pair of them for sale but I had to take both so now I've got one extra. I'm also using a Flavor 2 on my preamp but thought the Flavor 4 is a little too beefy for that. I highly recommend these Flavor 4's for higher powered amps and power/line conditioners though.
$100 shipped

From the website,
The VH Audio Flavor 4 power cable is designed for higher current amplifiers and CD transports/players.

Features of this design include:

* FOUR 12 AWG low strand count bare copper conductors for very low resistance. This results in 9 AWG for "hot" and 9 AWG for 'neutral".

* Ground wire consists of a 10 AWG low strand count bare copper.

* Deep Cryogenic treatment of conductors is standard, including the ground wire and the connectors (using standard WattGate connectors).

* FEP insulation of all conductors, including the outer protective jacket.

* Star quad geometry with tight lay length (twists per inch) provides excellent RFI/EMI rejection, and also reduces the inductance (raises capacitance).

* No shield is utilized in order to maintain unrestricted macro and micro dynamics. The star quad geometry concentrates the current towards the center of the conductor bundle, providing excellent shielding from external sources, as well as mitigating radiation of RFI/EMI.

* VH Audio's "Spaced Counter-spiraled Ground"™ geometry, which helps reduce the sonic effects of having a safety ground.

* The wire termination points are treated with "TPC- The Perfect Connection" contact enhancer before termination.

apb0ra2doczl.jpg
jbqob82s32zo.jpg
2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones

Comments

• dragon1952
    dragon1952 Posts: 4,894
    Options
    This has been SOLD!!! To anyone else looking for a stellar power cord I highly encourage you to try and pick up one of these either new or used. Chris Venhaus offers them with a huge variety of connector options on his VH Audio site.
    2 channel - Willsenton R8 tube integrated, Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE DAC, audio optimized NUC7i5, Windows 10 Pro/JRiver MC29/Fidelizer Plus 8.7 w/LPS and external SSD drive, PS Audio PerfectWave P3 regenerator, KEF R3 speakers, Rythmik F12SE subwoofer, Inakustik Reference USB cable, Gabriel Gold IC's, Morrow Audio SP5 speaker cables. Computer - Windows 10/JRiver, Schiit Magni 3+/Modi 3+, Fostex PMO.4n monitors, Sennheiser HD600 headphones