Can't find Misc audio deals of the day thread but here you go LSIM704C for $125

Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
" I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
"Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
"Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
"Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member

Comments

• DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,962
    Great find. Thanks for looking out! Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Mitsubishi rear projection 73, PS4, PSW505 , Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, RTi12, FXiA6, CSiA6, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05

“Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 709
    Just pulled the trigger on this. Picking up Saturday. Thanks for the link!
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; LSiFX ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rythmik F12SE

"And these children that you spit on, as they try to change their worlds, are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through."
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 2,274
    Jaybeez wrote: »
    Just pulled the trigger on this. Picking up Saturday. Thanks for the link!

Dudeeee awesome! Glad I could help, it is a great price!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • JaybeezJaybeez Posts: 709
    Indeed ... now I'm trolling for a set of Midnight 703's to go with and I'll be all set!
    Living Room (HT):Denon AVR X-3000 ; LSiM 703 ; LSiM 704C ; LSiFX ; Sub – Rhythmik F12SE

2 Channel Studio: Marantz PM8004 Integrated ; Marantz SA8004 ; Music Hall MMF 7.3TT w/Ortofon Bronze; Schiit Bifrost DAC ; Ascend Acoustics Sierra 2s ; Rythmik F12SE

"And these children that you spit on, as they try to change their worlds, are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through."