dx 12's

Options
Systems
Systems Posts: 14,873
edited January 2002 in Car Audio & Electronics
I just bought 12 polk DX 12's and i am ready to make a box for them. I know JL's web site lists several different kind of styles for there subs. i was wondering if polk had anything like this. i want a small and LOUD enclosure. any recomendations? i have a .9 cu ft per sub box now and i want to improve it. thanks.
Testing
Testing
Testing
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sc0tty8
    sc0tty8 Posts: 69
    edited January 2002
    Options
    Originally posted by Kim
    If your goal is high SPL, then build a iso push-pull bandpass enclosure. The plans are attached to the link below. Unfortunately there is no free lunch when trying to obtain LOUD low bass frequencies from a smaller size enclosure. It just doesn't happen. This enclosure does incorporate a large amount of "gain" so you won't have to push the woofers too hard to get a lot of mirror shaking bass. If you have any questions regarding the box plans, give us a call at 800-377-7655 between the hours of
    9 AM to 6 PM Eastern time Monday through Friday and we will be glad to help.

Happy Box Building!!
    Kim

This box rules!! I got it with my 12's and all I have to say is :eek: wow:eek: it can perform! I have only 400 watts goin to it, but it does a lot more that move mirrors:rolleyes: It can move air, shake windows in houses, and irritate the nieghbors:D

In conclusion, Polk rulez:cool: