test

Options
professional515
professional515 Posts: 3
edited April 2004 in Forum Testing Area
Just checking on how my profile looks to see if i need to tune it up a bit:D
My Home Theatre Equipment is probably one of the best in the area I just wish I hooked it up or atleast helped so I would know any questions some may have for me. But any way here it goes. This setup cost me almost $50,000 dollars.

HT System is as follows
(VIDEO COMPONETS)
Pioneer 50 inch HDTV Plasma in wall

Pioneer cd/dvd recorder/player with 80 gig hard drive with tivo

Comcast cable with high def service

(AUDIO COMPONETS)
HK 7200 with HK 6 PA 2000 amps for main room functions and 2 HK PA 4000 amps for multi room functions
(2 pair) RTI 12's BI-AMPED (main)
(1 pair) CSI 5's BI-AMPED (center)
(2 pair) LSXI-f/x BI-AMPED (left and right and rear surround)
(1 pair) PSW 505 (left and right sub)
Multi room speaker apps are as follows.
(4 pair) ATRIUM 55 ( for my outside music application)
and last but not least voice activated and in wall touch pad applications on which and where i want service sent to.
Sorry but do to the sensitive nature of my work I do not give out my real name so all of you can call me (THE ROCK).
Post edited by professional515 on

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,795
    edited April 2004
    Options
    The Bull is back!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• warviper
    warviper Posts: 585
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Uhh Hi Rocky, or is it Bullwinkle.
    Wish I was a polkologist then I could call my self Dr.warviper.
  • disneyjoe7
    disneyjoe7 Posts: 11,435
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Guys,

Bullwinkle / BuLLSh*T had 1 PA2000 that's all..

This poor guy doesn't have a clue what we are talking about.

Welcome to the club.

Rocky

Speakers
    Carver Amazing Fronts
    CS400i Center
    RT800i's Rears
    Sub Paradigm Servo 15

Electronics
    Conrad Johnson PV-5 pre-amp
    Parasound Halo A23
    Pioneer 84TXSi AVR
    Pioneer 79Avi DVD
    Sony CX400 CD changer
    Panasonic 42-PX60U Plasma
    WMC Win7 32bit HD DVR

• professional515
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Thank you DisneyJoe7 for the welcome

I am sorry but F1nut and Warviper I do not have a clue as to what your talking about. I am new to this forum and hope that I am welcomed but if not then I will leave. Do not worry about me I am only hear a little bit at a time. Well off to work I go. Time to go and protect our borders. Have a nice day

THE ROCK:D :confused:
    My Home Theatre Equipment is probably one of the best in the area I just wish I hooked it up or atleast helped so I would know any questions some may have for me. But any way here it goes. This setup cost me almost $50,000 dollars.

HT System is as follows
    (VIDEO COMPONETS)

(AUDIO COMPONETS)
    HK 7200 with HK 6 PA 2000 amps for main room functions and 2 HK PA 4000 amps for multi room functions
    and last but not least voice activated and in wall touch pad applications on which and where i want service sent to.
    Sorry but do to the sensitive nature of my work I do not give out my real name so all of you can call me (THE ROCK).
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2004
    Options
    "M whole life has been to deend and protect the contitution of this Great United States"

Nice profile.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
  • professional515
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Well thank you for pointing out my spelling mistake. Now how about I point out yours

RuSsman only one capital letter is needed.

and how about Warviper in his signature he says my self

the correct spelling is myself (one word)

I am not looking to get into a pissing contest with you all so either you except me for who I am or just do not talk to me.
    I am not perfect and as I pointed out already neither are you or warviper everyone makes a mistake here and their but thank you for pointing out my spelling mistakes.

Do we all get rated on our spelling out here if so then I guess I need to go back to my english class in college and study a little harder so I can correct everybody elses spelling out here.

But anyway thank you for all your help in my spelling I am sure I will get corrected some more around here. I am just really used to my Microsoft Works and Word program to correct my spelling for me I guess I have gotten lazy over the years.

HT System is as follows
    (VIDEO COMPONETS)

(AUDIO COMPONETS)
  • RuSsMaN
    RuSsMaN Posts: 17,987
    edited April 2004
    Options
    Get the F outta here you toad, we've played your game already.
    Check your lips at the door woman. Shake your hips like battleships. Yeah, all the white girls trip when I sing at Sunday service.
This discussion has been closed.