PS Audio Sprout II

Options
Looks like PS Audio is working exclusively with Massdrop to offer the next generation of their award-winning Sprout integrated. It sounds like it will only be available through Massdrop. Some nice upgrades include an added remote, RCA inputs, and double the power output of the original. Looks like a nice little integrated for $600.

By the looks of the drop, it won't ship for six months...

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-ps-audio-sprout-ii?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ccu_massdrop_x_PS_audio_sprout_II&referer=CQRZSH&mode=guest_open&iterableCampaignId=196130&iterableTemplateId=281170

Comments

• Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,036
    Options
    Very nice. Thanks for sharing!
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Sure thing Eric! Wish I had the funds to join the drop... Who knows, maybe after the holidays (if it's still open). I almost picked up a used Sprout a couple months ago. In hindsight, I kinda wish I did. I'd love to give it a shot.

-Al
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,596
    Options
    The original Sprout got rave reviews, I'm sure this one will be great as well.

Perfect integrated for a small office or bedroom setup, especially for those looking to get into vinyl!
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Seeing how only 33 units have been ordered, i'm not the only one a little disappointing by this offering.
    When i bought my Sprout, through massdrop, they included an AC3 PC and the price was tiered. Not this time around.
    With the dismal numbers, they need to do something to help move this product.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!